IUCN Red List Summary Terms and Conditions of Use
Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect on the date from which you first use the site. [Full Terms and Conditions of Use]
You are free:
- To download – to download content and data from The IUCN Red List.
Under the following conditions:
- Non-commercial – you may not use the data for commercial purposes*.
- Attribution – you must attribute the data in the manner specified by IUCN (but not in any way that suggests that IUCN endorses you or your use of the work).
- Restrictions – you may not, under any circumstances, repost, redistribute, transmit or sub-license the data in any way, part or form, including in derivative products created by altering, transforming, or building upon this content or data.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver – any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from IUCN.
* For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “Commercial Use” means a) any use by, on behalf of, or to inform or assist the activities of a commercial entity (an entity that operates ‘for profit’) or b) use by any individual or non-profit entity for the purposes of revenue generation. However, you are free to view and query the data directly on The IUCN Red List.