The IUCN Council has admitted 13 new Members to IUCN.
The Council, President, Director General and entire Union extend a very warm welcome to the new Members and look forward to their active involvement.
New IUCN Members:
- Association Les Eco Maires (EM) [The Eco Mayors Association], France
- Association pour le Développement de Nguendar et villages environnants (ASDEN) [Association for the Development of Nguendar and Surrounding Villages], Senegal (No website)
- China Biodiversity Conservation and Green Development Foundation (CBCGDF), China
- China Mangrove Conservation Network (Putian Green Sprout Coastal Wetlands Research Center) (CMCN/PGSCWRC), China
- Department of the Environment, Government of Gibraltar, Gibraltar
- Fondo Verde (FV) [Green Fund], Peru
- Groupe de Recherche pour la Protection des Oiseaux au Maroc (GREPOM) [Research Group for the Protection of Birds in Morocco], Morocco
- Hashemite Fund for Development of Jordan Badia, Jordan
- Hoste Hainse, Nepal
- Netzwerk Schweizer Pärke / Réseau des parcs suisses / Rete dei parchi svizzeri / Rait dals parcs svizzers [Swiss Parks Network], Switzerland
- Office Ivoirien des Parcs et Réserves (OIPR) [Ivorian Office of Parks and Reserves], Côte d'Ivoire
- The Palestinian Hydrology Group for Water and Environmental Resources Development - Research and Development (PHG), Palestine
- Water, Environment and Sanitation Society (WESS), Pakistan
The Bureau of Council took the decision to admit the 13 Members on 24 December 2014. This decision was subsequently ratified by Council in line with Regulation 58 of the IUCN Statutes.